Monday, April 11, 2011

Just call me CRAZY!

Hello My Precious Teddy Bears!

Yesterday, I asked to be called Blessed, and I am. But I think some people in this world would prefer to call me crazy! Could it be because I am not afraid to read a book using differing voices and expressions for the characters. Or because I am not afraid to sing and do the motions to Tony Chestnut? Or because I had my nails painted all different colors so that I could do a color identification assessment on my students? Or could it be because I am a teacher that will dress up for ALL of the spirit days during homecoming week? I know, I know...... it's because I am loading 17 preschoolers on the bus tomorrow and taking them to Lubbock, Texas so they can experience the Science Spectrum! Whatever the reason..... call me crazy for attempting to make learning as fun and interesting as possible. My students love my crazy side!

4 comments:

  1. I just have one question...
    WHO is Tony Chestnut???

    ReplyDelete
  2. they love you because you are Mrs. Sheri!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will tell you who Tony Chestnut is if you will tell me who anonymous is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenny! You should know after 4 kiddos in my preschool!!!

    ReplyDelete